- 05/04/2017 – Cambridge, UK. Seminar ‘Food, Water, and Energy in the Context of Climate Change: Major World Challenges of the XXI century’ by Benny Dembitzer, Nobel Peace Prize Winner and Managing Director of Grassroots Africa.
- 27/04/2017 – Florianópolis, Brazil. BRIDGE International Workshop
- 28/04/2017 – Tubarão, Brazil. Meeting with Researchers at UNISUL
- 02/05/2017 – Brasilia, Brazil. International Workshop on the Food-Water-Energy Nexus in Brazil – University of Brasilia and BRIDGE Consortium
Engagement with the Network of Stakeholders (Public and Private Sector)
- 26/04/2017 – Florianópolis, Brazil. Meeting at the Florianópolis City Council
- 27/04/2017 – Florianópolis, Brazil. Meeting with the President of the Legislative Assembly of Santa Catarina, Mr. Silvio Dreveck.
- 28/04/2017 – Tubarão, Brazil. Meeting at the Tubarão Mayor Cabinet and City Council
- 01/05/2017 – Brasilia, Brazil. Meeting with Brazilian diplomats and prosecutor
- 02/05/2017 – Brasilia, Brazil. Meeting at the Brazilian Ministry of Mines and Energy
- 03/05/2017 – Brasilia, Brazil. Meeting at the National Water Agency (Agencia Nacional de Aguas – ANA)